Thursday, March 12, 2009

being a Mommy

Becoming a Mommy is the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me.  Tonight I was putting Will to bed, and he was so cooperative-- read books with me and named "du" (duck) and "da" (dog) and pointed to all the teddy bears.  Brushed his teeth like a champ, and put his head down on my shoulder while we were looking in the mirror... went back into his room and turned the lights off, and did our usual routine of getting his doggy and letting him cuddle it while I sing and pray to him... he put his little hand on my cheek and held my cheek the whole time I was singing and praying with him, tipped his head back and looked up at me like I was the only person in the whole world... I tell you, there is no other feeling like that!  We are so incredibly blessed to be Will's parents, and our constant prayer is that he would grow up to love and serve Jesus with his life.  That would make us happier than I could even describe.  

0 comments:

Post a CommentBest Blogger Tips