Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another milestone...

Well, Will pulled the world's most typical baby no-no for the first time today.  After dinner, while James and I were finishing watching the news, I suddenly realized it had gotten very quiet in the past few minutes.  I went to find Will-- and lo and behold, he was in the bathroom, enthusiastically splashing away in the toilet water with an object he'd found somewhere on the floor.  He looked up at me with a big grin when I came in, as if to say, "Look, Mommy! Water!"  (The other day when it was really hot he absolutely LOVED splashing outside in a basin of water with a wooden spoon.)  I explained that the toilet was dirty and that it was a "No", to which I got the regular old arching of the back and yelling routine as I carried him bodily out of the bathroom.  He continued yelling for a good 3-4 minutes afterward and would have nothing to do with me, while I for my part mopped him off with a dishtowel and promptly stuck it in the washer.  Another milestone... :)

0 comments:

Post a CommentBest Blogger Tips